Páginas

segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2013

Sonja Tines - pintura

"I discover that I am a limited being in my thoughts and actions.
From that I can conclude that there is something unlimited that I can never comprehend completely in my narrowness."



Toy Story
Não sei como dei com ela, provavelmente terá sido no meio das minhas pesquisas sobre arte fantástica no século XXI. Descobri-a por acaso, nos meandros da Net, e fiquei fascinada. 

 
One of the Probabilities

Afirma a pintora alemã:
I know that I am existing. I discover that I am a limited being in my thoughts and actions. From that I can conclude that there is something unlimited that I can never comprehend completely in my narrowness. Apart from me there are other things and beings that surround me and with which I am concerned in my life. From this there are the following questions: -- Who am I, why am I, and why am I the way I am? Where do I come from and where will I go to? In which relation am I to the things and beings that surround me? --- What is the sense in my life? This questions are central point of my artwork. (em http://beinart.org/artists/sonja-brandl-tines/gallery/paintings/)
 Na tentativa de responder a estas questões, cria uma arte de assombro e assombração, que brinca com a imagética da infância e os fantasmas do imaginário, a um tempo divertida, irónica e assustadora. É uma arte de pesadelo, mas também de jogos de associações e simbolismos que nos obrigam a olhar para cada imagem com atenção redobrada. Apela ao meu sentido lúdico, ao meu gosto pelos múltiplos sentidos nas imagens, pelo que, sendo imediatamente reconhecivel, não é claro ou, sendo claro, não pode ser consensual.

Espreitem: 
http://visionaryartgallery.weebly.com/sonja-tines.html



The New Alice in Wonderland

 

Sem comentários: